Sunday, December 2, 2012

MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EASY

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

Don't wait till the last minute to do your Christmas shopping. You can find great books at reasonable prices at the Wayman Publishing Christmas Book Fair.

Here's the link:

http://waymanpublishing.webs.com/christmasbookfair.htm

Go ahead -- make your life easier by purchasing books for your loved ones. You can also buy yourself a gift, just in case Santa has put you on the naughty list. A book for Christmas will make up for that lump of coal in your stocking.

The book fair starts today, and runs through December 4th.

Of course, I have to recommend the latest Open Doors anthology: Fractured Fairy Tales. I have a story in this book. I re-imagined Rumpelstilstkin.


Please keep in mind that most of the profits from this book go to charity.

I also must urge you to start off the sales of EC Stilson's third, just released memoir, Homeless In Hawaii, with a bang. This is a great book that deserves all the attention it can get.


You'll find a lot of other good books at the fair, including Melynda Fleury's collection of three "Nonsense" books, which consist of posts from her hilarious and touching blog at Crazy World, and who can resist that naughty Bill The Vampire by Rick Gualtieri of The Poptart Manifesto?

Last, but not least, please check out Dee Ready's two books: A Cat's Life: Dulcy's Story and A Cat's Life: Dulcy's Legacy. Dee writes so beautifully that her books make my heart do flip-flops. Dee blogs at coming home to myself.

I wish you a happy shopping experience at the book fair. Shopping with Wayman Publishing is a heck of a lot easier than running around a crowded mall, and I think you'll find the perfect book for every person on your list.

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

3 comments:

  1. This is great! I heard about the book fair on Pat Hatt's blog. I like anything that makes Christmas shopping easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely check out the book fair. I love the cover of Elisa's new memoir. It's just beautiful and speaks of her spirit. And I must get the Fractured Fairy Tales book, it sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.