Thursday, November 29, 2012

SAVE ME FROM PHYSICAL HEALTH FOR KIDS

My Friends,

My blog seems to have been infiltrated by a blog called "Physical Health For Kids." I'm not putting a link here lest you should click on it and be caught in their web.

As I looked at my blog roll this afternoon, I saw Physical Health For Kids and thought, This is strange. I haven't signed up to follow anyone whose blog has this name.

And then I continued through my blog roll and found one post after another from Physical Health For Kids -- 44 posts, to be exact.

When I look at the blog, it has no contact information, no author, no nothing except post after post about kids.

I looked through the list of blogs I follow, and I recognized all the names.

I don't know how to get rid of Physical Health For Kids.

HELP!

Love,

Janie

13 comments:

  1. Those are fishing links that gets hacker into your system. DO NOT EVER open a blog that you do not recognize with info like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Coffey, but, unfortunately, I opened it because I am more curious than a foolish cat. It turns out that this blog has taken over the name of someone who used to follow me. Now I need to figure out how to block it.

      Delete
  2. Somehow, they got hold of my blog, which I have specifically taken down. I'll try and look into this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have just submitted this twice, but they got into my blog somehow, which pisses me off. Going to look into it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did they not realize that they would have been able to make you a devoted follower if they only were called "Physical Health for Dogs"? ;) I have no idea how you get rid of them but let us know when you find out how...we all may need it someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, Maggie. Dogs -- yes. Kids -- no. As Maxwell says, someone has taken over his former blog name.

      Delete
    2. Good news -- all I had to do was stop following Maxwell's former blog and all those stupid posts about healthy kids disappeared.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, I've lost access to that domain name. If you unfollow Misanthropy Chronicles, life should return to normal. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, beloved Maxwell. How I miss you!

      Delete
    2. I stopped following Misanthropy Chronicles, so I hope they go away!

      Delete
  6. I read your other post first and didn't follow what was going on. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was completely befuddled when I saw 44 posts from someone I didn't know. How dare those fools try to take over Maxwell's late and much lamented blog?

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.