Thursday, June 9, 2011

LIAR LIAR

Gentle Readers,

I saw someone on the news who is an expert at seeing the signs that someone is lying. She said that putting a finger over one's mouth or talking about oneself in the third person are evidence of lies.

Lola absolutely detests it when people talk about themselves in the third person.

Then she showed the classic clip of Bill Clinton saying, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. She just blew me till I squealed like a pig. And now I have to git back to work so some other intern can have the learning opportunity of sucking my crooked dick and save America.

Indications he was lying: The expert pointed out that Clinton used anger and intimidation by raising his voice and pointing his finger at his questioners. Then he changed the subject by saying he had better things to do. Then last, but not least, the smirk on his dumb butt face as he stalked away.

Oooooooh, Slick Willie, I have seen your technique so many times before. Shame.

Infinities of love,

Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.